Cytogenetic Imaging System
Case Data Manager
- Flexible image gallery with the choice to display metaphase or karyotype
- Easy report generation, including statistical reports
- Robust search capabilities for any field
- Powerful comparison tool to compare cells and chromosomes
- Multi-language capabilities to customize the user interface and reports
- Multiple configurations for servers and workstations
- Full data access on network, perform acquisition, analysis, review and reports.
- Special design for paper-free management station
- Built-in capability to switch workstations between remote and local mode
- Powerful multi-layer imaging
- Time-resolved imaging for a sequence of filters to see changes in a sample over time
- Automatic conversion of sequences of images at different focal planes into one focused image
- Support for unlimited number of filters and automated filter wheel
- Dedicated fluorescence and bright field modes
- Real-time display of acquired layers as well as the combined color image
- Image gallery to view cases by metaphase or karyotype
- Integrated speech capabilities.
- Automatic spine and centromere detection with interactive correction tool
- Recursive “undo” for practically any step in the analysis process
- Choice of chromosome display, including DAPI, inverted DAPI, single dye views, and any natural or pseudo color combination
- Choice of profiles display, including current cell, slide average, Std, and profiles of all chromosomes from the slide or case
- Flexible image annotation
- Automatic spectral karyotyping system
- Work with banded images, multi-color SKY images and chromosome ideograms
- Multiple viewing mode in any of the windows to see a spectral image, classified image or band image.
SKY Paint Probe
- Lymphocyte preparations
- Amniotic fluids
- Bone marrows
- Solid tumors
- Leukemias and lymphomas
- Cancer cell lines
- Chromosomes from other species such as gibbon and baboon
Single Paint Probe
- Single paint probes for any chromosome
- For human, mouse, and rat chromosomes, in either red or green
- Automatic metaphase finder
- Multipurpose scanning platform automatically locating viable metaphase spreads
- Unique classification algorithms
- Adaptable to any preparation including bone marrow and solid tumor samples.
- High-throughput sample analysis in both clinical and research laboratories.
- Automatic spot counting and signal evaluation
- Generation of cell statistics
- Guantiation of 60 to hundreds of cells to be used for a complete evaluation
- Solution for multiple marker assessment or quality control protocols
- Define your image boundaries with a click-and-drag of the mouse.
- Sharpen your image for accurate focusing without changing the exposure time.
- See saturation points in the image before you capture it.
- Create a color-coded map to show chemical similarities and differences.
- Compare the chemical makeup of one image with any number of other images.
- Separate your image into layers to view underlying information.
- Powerful automated karyotyping tools
- Superb image resolution
- Advanced enhancement algorithms
- Seamless upgrade to SKY™ and FISHView™
- Ideogram editor to display breakpoints and translocations in the ideogram
- Robust same-case comparison tool to compare chromosomes in the same pair
- Cross-application comparison tool to compare band, FISH and SKY™ analysis
- Dynamic karyotype table to fit any number of chromosomes
- Support any number of chromosome and classes, even hundreds of chromosomes in a Karyotype.
- Supporting various staining schemes in brightfield and fluorescence
- Multiple classifiers to support any animal and plant karyotype
- Automatic karyotyping based on trained data, supporting pluidy.
- Predefined Ideograms for several species with capability to add custom/additional Ideograms for new species.